The EloTouch Solutions 5500L 55-inch is a large-format canvas for commercial interactive media applications bringing interactivity to digital signage. By combining precision touchscreen technology with a professional-grade, large format LCD panel, the 5500L is rugged enough to last in high traffic, public access environments. With the easy, cable-free, 2-step installation of one of the optional computer modules, the ELO 5500L is a reliable, digital platform that is interoperable with content management servers and supports optimal partitioning of locally cached and network stored content.
Additional Strengths and Advantages of the ELO 5500L:
- Reduces power consumption and heat output with the thin profile LED-backlight panel.
- A choice of three pure-glass touchscreen technologies for visual clarity.
- Optical for up to 4 touches and gesture support (Windows 7 required).
- IntelliTouch single-touch surface acoustic wave (SAW) touchscreen stands out for consistent reliability.
- The seamless, zero-bezel Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) for an elegant appearance and touch recognition by finger, prosthetic, stylus, card, or pen.
- Built with a durable steel chassis to withstand the rigors of public use over consumer-type displays.
- Field-installable, high-performance computer modules in three processing models:
- ECM1 with the Intel Celeron Dual-Core 2.2GHz.
- ECM2 with the Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz.
- ECM3 with the Intel Core i5 2.5GHz.
- Lock-out power and display controls to minimize tampering.
- Built-in speakers expand audio capabilities.
- Mountable in landscape or portrait orientation to suit a variety of design layouts.
- Measure real-time advertising and content effectiveness with interactive feedback.