Information We Collect Online
- When you make a purchase, we ask for your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and other information necessary to fulfill and track your order. For billing purposes, we also need your credit card type, number, expiration date and billing address for the card. If your order is to be shipped, we also need the name, address and phone number of the intended recipient(s).
- When you visit barcodebonanza.com, small text files known as "cookies" will be stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie allows us to enhance and customize your online shopping experience and improve the design of our site. These cookies store random ID numbers and information about your first and last visits, number of visits, shopping cart contents and affiliate referrers. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you may also erase cookies from your browser after shopping. If you delete our cookies, you limit our ability to personalize barcodebonanza.com for your next shopping visit; however, deleting a cookie will not prevent you from shopping and purchasing at our site in the future.
- We also may collect certain technical information from your computer. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating system, browser type and the address of a referring web site, if any. Except in the case of IP addresses, this technical information cannot be used to identify you. Further, we do not normally use IP addresses to identify anyone. We may do so, however, to identify unauthorized activities.
What We Do With Your Information?
Information collected on barcodebonanza.com may be used in the following ways:
- Schedule deliveries of merchandise that you purchase online.
- Bill your credit card for your purchases.
- Confirm and track your orders.
- Revise our web site design based on anonymous information about our site visitors.
Keeping Your Information Safe
We protect our databases with various physical, technical and procedural measures and we restrict access to your information by unauthorized persons. Our information systems are maintained behind a software firewall to isolate them from access by other networks connected to the Internet.
All information transmitted through barcodebonanza.com is stored on our secure server. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the electronic commerce standard for securing information as it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is designed to encrypt your information, preventing an unauthorized party from viewing and downloading your information. Your web browser should display a web address with an "https" prefix, indicating that the SSL technology is operating when using certain portions of our web site, such as during the Checkout process.