Zebra DS3678-DP Barcode Scanners
The Zebra DS3678-DP is a Direct Part Marks (DPM), ultra-rugged bluetooth barcode scanner capable of scanning direct part marked and printed 1D & 2D barcodes. The DS3678-DP scanner provides Blutooth Communication up to 300 feet (with a clean line of sight). As a member of the Zebra DS3600-DP Ultra Rugged Family of barcode scanners, the DS3678-DP is designed for environments required to scan DPM codes, regardless of size, surface, contrast or density-including the most challenging mark, dot peen, as well as laser etch, ink mark, chemical etch, inkjet mold, cast and thermal spray. With a manufacturer's warranty against defects for 36-months, and able to withstand 10 ft. drops to concrete with a dual IP65/IP68 sealing, making it dustproof, water-resistant, and usable in extreme conditions, the Zebra DS3678-DP is an ideal Direct Part Marks (DPM) mobile scanning solution.
Zebra DS3678-DP Barcode Scanners - Options
- All Options
- Ready-to-Go Kits
Ready to Go Kits
Zebra DS3678-DP Description
Maximize Productivity with Zebra DS3678-DP ScannersWhen it comes to meeting end-to-end product traceability regulations and ensuring product quality, nothing beats the performance of Zebra DS3678-DP scanners. Designed to withstand punishing environments, these scanners offer unmatched rugged design, unrivaled manageability, and unmatched scanning performance.
Unmatched Scanning Performance
- Advanced scanning feature ensures lightning-fast capture of direct part marks and any 1D or 2D barcode printed on a label in virtually any condition.
- Capable of capturing direct part mark (DPM) and standard 1D/2D barcodes, regardless of size, surface, contrast, or density.
- Dual functionality allows for usage on the production line for end-to-end track and trace of materials and in the warehouse from receiving to shipping.
- Offers the highest drop, tumble, and sealing specification in its class.
- Survives an 8 ft. drop to concrete and operates reliably after 5,000 tumbles.
- Dustproof, spray proof, and waterproofed to IP67, it can even be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes.
Advanced Illumination System
- Provides multiple lighting effects to capture marks on any type of surface.
- Built-in diffuser enables capture of marks printed on shiny and reflective surfaces.
- Glancing direct light mode ensures successful reading of low contrast barcodes.
Easy Management and Superior Cordless Freedom
- Remotely configure scanners, upgrade firmware, and monitor PowerPrecision+ battery statistics with 123Scan2 and Scanner Management Service (SMS).
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) ensures fast wireless communication and maximum energy efficiency.
- Zebra Wi-Fi Friendly Mode eliminates wireless interference in your Wi-Fi environment.
Rugged Cradle and Powerful Battery
- DS3678-DP is the only scanner in its class to offer a cradle with IP65 sealing.
- Industrial charging contacts can withstand 250,000 insertions.
- PowerPrecision+ battery offers 50 percent more battery capacity and visibility into battery health-related data.