- Industrial-Grade, Advanced Bar Code Printer.
- Print Method - Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal.
- Print Resolution - 203 and 300 dpi options.
- Print Speed - up to 12 ips.
- Print Width - from 2.00 in. to 6.6 in. wide.
- Memory - 256 MB SDRAM & 512 MB Flash.
- Media Roll Diameter - Up to 8" Outer Diameter with Core Diameter - 3.0 inch.
- Warranty - 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
The Zebra P1058930-500A features USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. And with Zebra's Link-OS environment, an innovative operating system, you can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.
Additional Strengths & Advantages of the Zebra P1058930-500A:
The Zebra P1058930-500A builds on the field-proven reliability of the Z Series with advancements in print speed, print quality and connectivity options. Designed for ease of use, the Zebra P1058930-500A printers offer an intuitive icon-based LCD graphical user interface and easy supplies loading. And, they include standard USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth capabilities. Expanded RFID capacities deliver greater tracking abilities, deeper visibility and enterprise insights.
The Zebra P1058930-500A is offered in both 4 inch and 6 inch models and comes standard with an extensive set of advanced features that ensure your printer investment will always meet your needs, now and in the future. Constructed using an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, this printer is designed to fit well in space-constrained environments.
Featuring Zebra's Link-OS environment - an innovative operating system combining a powerful Multiplatform Software Development Kit (SDK) and software applications - the Zebra P1058930-500A is easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe.
The Zebra P1058930-500A also comes with a 12-Month manufacturer warranty.
- Click the following link to view the Zebra ZT420 Specifications