We want to reach out and share with you how we're responding to the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, both as a business and employer.
First and foremost, we hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy. Our thoughts are with those of you who have been impacted by the corona virus (COVID - 19) virus. We wish you a speedy recovery.
We have taken steps to prioritize the health and safety of our team, as well as, maintain our ability to provide our usual high level of customer service.
- As of March 18th, our entire team has made the transition to working remotely from home. This has been a seamless migration due to Barcode Commerce's ongoing emphasis on work/life balance. Our team members have always had the opportunity and capability to work remotely in times where they have needed to.
- All our departments are fully operational and working hours are as usual, (8:30 am - 7:00pm EST).
- Online orders placed before 5:00 pm EST will be processed and shipped the same day.
- Free 2-day shipping orders received after 5:00 pm, will be processed and shipped the next business day.
- As the COVID -19 situation evolves, some interruption or delay of service may occur due warehouse shutdowns or shifting of operations. Please be patient. We will need to pivot at times to adjust to an accelerating situation. Our commitment to our customers remains and we will notify you of any issues as soon as we are aware of them.
These are challenging times and we are all in this together. We are deeply appreciative of your continued trust in us.
We will work hard as we collectively navigate this uncharted territory in order to provide the best possible service to our customers.