The Zebra ZQ610 Healthcare takes Zebra's popular QLn platform and makes it even better-adding advanced technology and innovative design that drive productivity, ease-of-use and manageability to a new level.
Designed specifically for Healthcare, these ZQ610 Healthcare compact printers are built to withstand constant disinfecting. The ZQ610 Healthcare - the next evolution in the gold standard for mobile specimen labeling.
A large color display takes all the guesswork out of printer status. Advanced battery technology and more battery capacity, power every minute of the longest shift. The instant wake-up feature ensures the ZQ610 Healthcare never sleeps on the job. Your workers get the fastest, most dependable wireless connections inside the four walls and your IT department will find the ZQ610 Healthcare easier to integrate, manage, setup and secure thanks to Zebra's Link-OS operating system and powerful Print DNA suite of applications, utilities and developer tools.
Zebra printers are known for leading the market in wireless technology and the ZQ610 Healthcare offers the fastest, most dependable wireless connections inside the four walls. With support for 802.11ac Wi-Fi and its latest security protocols, plus Bluetooth 4.1 Classic and Low Energy, your workers can count on blazing fast and secure connections.
Additional Strengths and Advantages of the Zebra ZQ610 Healthcare:
- Workers rarely stand still. With support for 802.11r fast roaming technology, your workers can depend on a connection while they are on the move.
- Forget about frustrating printer reboot times that drain productivity. You can be sure that the ZQ610 Healthcare is ready whenever workers press 'print'. This intelligent printer enters sleep mode when it is idle, and automatically wakes up the moment the user sends a print job-delivering instant availability and maximum power efficiency. And unlike other mobile printers, the ZQ610 Healthcare instant wake-up works over both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- It's easy to set up and maintain the ZQ610 Healthcare with its large display, user-friendly interface and easily customized menu. The display changes color when the printer is paused or in an error state, such as out of media or latch open, so users instantly know what the printer needs to stay up and running. And since the ZQ610 Healthcare is based on Zebra's Link-OS menu system, you'll get a common UI and user experience across other Zebra Link-OS mobile, desktop and industrial printers to lower the learning curve.
- While the ZQ610 Healthcare is lightweight and comfortable to wear all shift long, it is loaded with features that give it long-lasting durability, including over-molding, a tempered-glass display and seamless one-piece design. The high-grade resin is one of the toughest plastics available for greater impact resistance. And multiple mechanical design improvements further increase printer robustness and uptime.
- Your workers depend on their mobile printers nearly every minute of the day. With the ZQ600 Series' high capacity 3250 mAH (ZQ610 / ZQ620) and 6800 mAH (ZQ630) battery, you can be sure that every worker has plenty of power for every shift.
- The Zebra ZQ610 Healthcare PowerPrecision+ battery delivers the ultimate in battery power and management. A wealth of easily accessible battery metrics makes it easy to identify aging batteries before they impact productivity. You can be sure that every worker starts every shift with a healthy and fully-charged battery. And better visibility into battery health means you can reduce the size of the spare battery pool.
- With more than one million units sold, Zebra's QLn Series set the bar for retail mobile printing. Now, the ZQ600 Series raises the bar again. And since the ZQ610 Healthcare is backward compatible with QLn accessories, you can upgrade to the latest platform and ingenuity without buying new accessories or rebuilding the settlement room.
- Remote management is easy with the ZQ600 Series' Ethernet Cradle. By docking the printer in the cradle at the end of every shift, IT can remotely upgrade the firmware as needed to ensure that each printer is operating at peak performance. Should employees experience a problem, they can simply dock the printer into the cradle for a remote diagnosis-eliminating the downtime and costs associated with shipping a printer to the repair depot when nothing is physically wrong.
- With our comprehensive and flexible remote management tools, you can maintain, secure and troubleshoot ZQ610 Healthcare printers simply and easily, from anywhere, at anytime. Use the free Printer Setup Utilities to simplify setup and out-of-the-box configuration tasks. And with the optional Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, you can manage one printer, a group of specific printers or all printers anywhere in the world. This browser-based solution lets you instantly discover every Link-OS printer on your network-there's no need to manually track down, configure or troubleshoot printers.
You invest in Zebra ZQ610 Healthcare printers to better serve your customers and boost operational efficiency. Now, you can ensure predictable performance and eliminate unbudgeted repair expenses with Zebra OneCare. You get unmatched technical support direct from Zebra, as well as comprehensive repair services, including accidental damage and defined repair turn-around times. And Zebra's Visibility Services provide the real-time insight into printer operational information you need to increase printer availability and optimize utilization within your workflows.
The Zebra ZQ610 Healthcare comes with a 1-Year Mnufacturer Warranty againste defects with Extended Warranty options available.