Every day, over three million workers use an Zebra MC9300 mobile computers
to streamline processes in warehouses and manufacturing plants all over the world. But now you need to handle and ship more orders every day, faster than ever.
Introducing the MC9300 mobile computer that can get it done, the MC9300 - the next evolution of the world's best-selling and most trusted enterprise Zebra mobile computers
. Your workers get the ultimate in simplicity with Android, an operating system your workers already know well, a larger advanced touch display and more. Handle all of your applications with the ultimate in processing power and memory. New data capture capabilities include optional front and back cameras, extraordinary scan ranges and superior direct part mark (DPM) capture. The new battery runs twice as long as the MC9200 on a single charge. It's the most rugged MC9000 Series ever created, ready to outlast virtually every device in its class in any environment - including the freezer. New Mobility DNA solutions make device, OS security and battery management easy, while delivering better-than-ever robust wireless connections. And since you can run your existing TE apps right out of the box, migrating to Android couldn't be easier.
The Zebra MC9300 PowerPrecision+ battery delivers the most battery power in its class - nearly twice the battery run time of the MC9200, plus fast charging and a wealth of battery statistics to better manage your battery pool. And with PowerPrecision Console, a free PC-based Mobility DNA tool, it's easy to identify and discard aging batteries, before they impact workforce productivity and your operations.
With 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology and WorryFree WiFi, a free Mobility DNA tool, you get increased WiFi range and speed, near instant application response times, unmatched roaming, exceptional voice quality and network diagnostics that help keep your WiFi network up and running at peak performance.
Additional Strengths & Advantages of the Zebra MC9300:
- The large multi-touch 4.3 in. WVGA display allows your workers to view more business data, while providing best-in-class indoor/outdoor readability and data input flexibility. Use a finger - even with a thick glove - or a stylus. And users can interact with the screen even if the display is wet.
- Bluetooth peripheral performance is improved, while power requirements are reduced, extending battery cycle times.
- The optional 13 MP color rear-facing camera captures highly detailed photos and videos to document proof of condition, proof of compliance and more.
- With our advanced scan engines, your workers can capture virtually any barcode in any condition, the first time every time. The SE4850 Extended Range Imager captures barcodes in hand and on your uppermost warehouse racks - from 3 inches to as far as 70 feet away. Our SE4770 and SE4750 imagers are ideal for standard range scanning. The SE4750 DPM enables dependable lightning-fast capture of virtually every direct part mark. And our 'tried and true' 1D SE965 engine offers Adaptive Scanning technology with the widest working range in its class.
- When it comes to handling the harshest environments, the MC9300 is at the top of its class. The MC9300 is virtually waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof and tumble-proof, offering superior reliability. And Corning Gorilla Glass brings maximum scratch-and-impact resistance to two of the most vulnerable device features - the display and exit window.
The Zebra MC9300 is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of shipment.